A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Wild Weekend

Well, the thought of having a relaxing weekend just disappeared...last night (Friday night) my brother left at around 10 and my mom let him go to a billiard's place in a not-so-nice part of town till 1 (total bullcrap since she wouldn't let me stay out past 12 when I was flippin' 18). Now he's supposed to be pulling in the garage at 1, it's 1:40 before he even calls and gives this line of bull to my mom, which she buys and lets him leave once the game is done. It's 2:30 and he isn't home yet, so I wake up my mom and tell her, she calls him on his cell to tell him to leave that place right then, but this guy he's playing with is screaming on the other end that he has to finish his game. My mom's freaked out by this point, so we jump in my car and head over there ready to call the cops. When we get there, we find out that my brother is an absolute moron and bet his two poolsticks (or $300), not to mention an earlier bet as well. This guy would not give back the sticks even though my brother is 16 (definitely not allowed to gamble, not to mention gambling's illegal throughout the state). So my mom is just going off on this guy saying she's going to call the cops if this white trash doesn't give back the stupid things. Then my dad shows up and makes a deal with the guy to settle for $200 and give the sticks back, which my brother has to pay my dad in full for being a complete retard. So basically, Miah's one step away from losing his car (already lost all driving privileges and won't be able to leave the house besides school for a month at least). Moral of the story: #1 Don't be a friggin retard and gamble. #2 Don't have kids since the probability they'll be worthless increases with every generation.

Have a nice day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, your brother is a turd!
Sorry your brother is a bum.
~Ling~

9/24/2005 6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home