A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Insanity

Last night a 12 year old girl, Rachel, came to stay with Kathy & Sarah (the mom & daughter that are staying with us till they move into their rental). Needless to say I felt like I had ringside seats to what goes on when girls get together to spend the night...pure havoc. After having Mika, the Latvian kid my mom had over, stay with us I felt like there was a slight possibility that I might have a kid, but then I encountered this nightmare. Maybe I'll have a boy, but a girl? Hey no! I'd rather take a bullet than listen to one more girl giggle...good gravy...not only did I have the "Oh he's so hot" crap going on in the background, I was have a pretty indepth convo with Baileigh about what's going on. To top it all off, the internet comes to a crashing halt leaving me without any internet till this morning. Needless to say I was furious with Comcast, but remained cool on the phone just mouthing "Friggin idiots!" to my brother. Then this morning the girls are at it again giggling and chasing Sammy around the house (upstairs where my brother and I are sleeping and down the stairs). Not only that but I missed my daily Becker show...how dare they haha. I'm just eating up the peace right now...just wish I had that peace in my mind. I wonder why on earth I even bother with Baileigh since it's obvious she doesn't want me in her life (or maybe she does, but I'm so flippin' confused it's not funny). Why can't life be simple? Why am I just such an outcast in this town? Just get me back to Taylor where I have somewhat of a social life...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bissell said...

Amen and amen. I couldn't have said it better myself. The guys at Taylor might not know the scars of my life yet, but they all are there for me if I ever needed them and I've known them for a year. People I've known all my life don't have a clue who I really am and probably couldn't care less. But as I see it, Jesus wasn't accepted in Nazareth, so what's the chance I'll be accepted in this craphole?

7/22/2005 10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home