A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

What Now?

Just when I thought I had all the time in the world...it flashes in front of my eyes reminding me every chance, every moment where I blew it. I swear my middle name is procrastination. I feel like God has set everything in my lap but I'm too afraid to reach out and risk the chance of getting burned. I have dreams all the time...dreams of what I want my life to be. The reality is that all my life is is a dream. I talk about my high standards on women, yet all my girlfriends are anything but. I talk about my God, yet I'm displaying anything but the Fruits of the Spirit. What's wrong with me. All I've ever prayed for was to have someone I loved. I thought I had it for awhile, I knew I had it, and now I know it's falling away but I'm too scared to catch it before it's too late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home