A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Summer Bore

Is there anybody that will freaking hire me!? People...I have more experience than 90% of any of these tools at Best Buy, Radioshack, Staples, etc. at anything with a circuit board, especially computers. I went to Best Buy today to check if they were hiring since a screener called me and said they would call Monday, never happened, so I went to them. I stood at the "Geek Squad" (I should be paid to just admit I belong to this prejudice ridden organization) counter for a good 30-45min to just hear that they weren't hiring seasonal people. So now what am I going to do? I'm going to undercut them, which is not hard at all with the insane prices they charge for crap. So it'll be ok for now, but I'm just bored to death. I've started jogging again to have something to do and hopefully look a little better, ha..right. I've also been working on the MoviePortal which is (for those of you that don't know) a creation of Scooter's & mine where one can search through the movies on the floor to find who has it and possibly request a movie. I've had a lot of time to think lately though since nobody around here has time to hang out anymore. I really feel empty inside and nearly completely numb. It's like I've pushed God so far away that I don't even catch the rays anymore. It's amazing how when I have absolutely nothing to do, I'll find a way not to read the Bible or do God's Will for my life. I've also been having dreams like mad about a certain person (nothing wierd) but it's just like we are married and talking about the daily things in our lives and being parents...it's...nice with a lot of strange. I just wish it would be possible but with every day that passes it seems even less probable. Why do I always want what I could never have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home