A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

2 Weeks till Summer

The end is coming...for school at least. I'm excited, bummed, and relieved all in one. I'll miss the floor this summer without having anyone to watch movies with (although I'll have my P-town friends around). I'm excited for a new job, hopefully doing something I'll like, and the ever present bumming time and no papers! I'm relieved that there'll be no more Monday night labs or Wednesday all-nighters to finish machine problems for COS250 (btw, Dr. Geisler's the antiChrist if you didn't know). This summer will be nice not to have Nugs wake me up every morning with his regular banging of his mouse, shower door, closet, you name it. (He's also sleeping as I type, beginning at 8 till now, 9:38). Going home this weekend was nice, even with my mom's friend's todler there (Miks, pronounced Mika since he's Latvian). Some things about kids I like, such as Miks running up to me and going "Joel!" commanding me to pick him up at the restaurant we went to for Mother's Day. But when it comes to when Miks started throwing up in the middle of dinner at Olive Garden...that is the reason I'm never getting a kid...or at least being around for that mess (I had to look away or join him if ya know what I mean. He was a really quiet and content little kid for the most part. My mom kept saying he looked and acted just like me when I was that old, not too bad of a todler myself [the perfect child;)]. Well, off to program, and pray I can do very well on my finals next week and for strength to hang in there for the last stretch. God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home