A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Happy B-day

Well, I've turned the big 2-0 and it's turned into WWIII...tonight was supposed to be a good night out with my dad, grandparents, my brother, and I wanted my mom to come (my parents are divorced if you didn't know). For some reason my dad told my mom not to come and upon my e-mailing him telling him to let her come since it was MY birthday afterall...he goes and cancels the dinner reservations and blames my mom for turning me against him. Although, his adultery is really what makes me hate him, but that's just too straight forward for my dad to handle since he wants to live in this two-sided world where he can do whatever he wants and still have a "family" and his "Christianity". He taught me from the day I was born that all one had in life was respect, isn't it ironic that he was the one that completely lost all respect. I officially am beginning the process of letting him know what I've failed to tell him the past couple years. Pray for me in this. He holds my tuition in front of me like a carrot so I'll continue to play his game, but is it worth selling your soul for an education? We will see. God be with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home