A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Insurance

There are very few things in my life that really get under my skin, but being insurance for a girl is up there. One of my ex's has been jerking my chain for more than a year now while she has a boyfriend. Yet she talks to me like she can't stand him and wants to be free, but for some reason she can't leave him. And ya know what? Screw her. I'm not going to play these stupid games anymore. I really thought that I loved her at one time, but now I know that could never be. I'm going to better myself spiritually and physically and find the woman God really has set out for me, not some girl wanting to use me as a self esteem booster. I have a lot of regrets about not doing anything but this one I can let go, it's just not worth the trouble. I'm half tempted to beat the living trash out of this prep and leave her with her worthless boyfriend, but instead I'm just going to cut it off for good. I'm too old for this crap...this high school drama crap should've died in high school. 2 words to Baileigh, grow up. If you want to waste your life away with white trash, go right ahead, but you'll have lost someone who genuinely cared. What happened to all the good (and mature) Christian girls? Let me know if you see one...I've yet to meet one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home