A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Routine

Now that I'm in my own groove with school, it's ok. This semester looks like it's going to be ok, not great, just ok. My classes are far from getting to their true horrible difficulty which I'm oh so looking forward to. My doubts about my major don't help. I just wish I could see into the future to see how this would all work out. I think I'm going to for sure move to Business Management/Systems so I can avoid the incredible stress of programming (and not having a clue what I'm doing). I really wish this frickin' major wasn't so involved with programming. There is no way this is real world. I've talked with many administrators and have never heard a thing about needing to know programming at all. I'm just going to grit my teeth and make it through this semester with a semblence of a GPA. I just wish there was somebody around that I could talk to. The guys are cool to hang out with, but I just don't have those deep conversations with them like I do with most girls (which have pretty much disappeared from my life). I just wish someone would show me what to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home