A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

So Close Yet So Far

I have less than 2 weeks left (going back the 28th) and I can hardly believe it. This summer has had to be the single biggest waste of time known to man. Without a job, I've done basically nothing all summer besides build a few computers and burn DVDs. I thought I was pretty happy there for awhile, but it pretty much came crashing down yesterday after I did some soul searching and found that I lie about nearly everything. I would say I've made a good friend though. Steve and I have become pretty good friends these past weeks, just too bad we couldn't of done it sooner. I can't wait to get back to school and back into some semblence of a social life. Merlin and I are set to have one of the best rooms ever, at least computer/movie wise. Trying to find the right recliner has become the biggest pain in the rear since I bought a crappy one off Ebay and now they're going to screw me on the return, yippee. Otherwise, everything's fine. We finally kicked Kathy, the woman that's been smooching off of us for several months, which was a much needed break in this halfway house I live in. But ever have one of those moments where your life is just completely meaningless? Pretty much true in my case, I'm just hoping I'll be worth something when I go back to Taylor. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you say can only be as meaningless as you make it to be.. as you wish it to be.. or as you believe it to be. Only you can know the true destiny you deserve and belong with.. only you can make yourself worth while, your time worth living, and your life worth loving. The best of wishes to you and your faith.

8/18/2005 3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't worthless!
I miss you! We should try and get together before the 28th!
<3ling

8/18/2005 5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home