A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Psycho Accountant

I had a very interesting thing happen yesterday...my accounting prof. kicked us out of class. Two guys in the back were sleeping and no one (as always) was answering his stupid questions everyone already knows, so he just came to a screeching halt in the middle of a lecture. He started breathing really heavy and I could just see his face was saying in bold letters "PO'D". He gave us this speech on how my professor "has to go to work Friday and so do you [students] and you won't get to stop working on Friday out in the real world either!" He then went on about how nobody had their books open (or didn't have them at all) during a LECTURE...retard. I don't even own the book since Merlin has it. After he kicked us out at around 3, he sent 5 e-mails at 3:21, 3:28, 3:30, 3:41, 4:01. This man was p.o.'d beyond anything I've ever witnessed. Now we have to come to class or it's 10 pts. off, if we sleep it's 10 pts. off, we now have assigned seats, if we don't answer questions that he asks us right, we lose points. Is it just me or did someone forget to take their Midol?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home