A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Beautiful Life

Well, what can I say...life's good. Spring break starts tomorrow and what looked like another week of lonliness and self-pity has been miraculously turned around like I couldn't have even thought of. Wednesday night (I think) I was talking to Emily about spring break and how it was going to be really boring just sitting at home doing nothing and then out of Heaven itself she said, "i don't really know how you're going to react to this...but how would you feel about coming with us?" Is that even a question? HECK YEAH haha. So the Bis is going to South Carolina (around Charleston) with Emily, Kristin, Christine, and Emily's parents (who are supposedly really cool. Can't beat that. He truly knows what we need. Amen? I feel like dancing...almost. Tonight I went for a walk down to the lake and sat by the firepit and just talked with Him. There's nothing better on the face of this earth than that. I could feel His warmth all over (and it's pretty cold). But ya know what? It doesn't matter if anything will come of us, but just having God work in my life like this is all I really want. Seeing God work unrestrained is incredible. You really see how futile human effort is after you witness how God can turn dispair into joy and lonliness into happiness. Praise God. If only I could really show you how incredibly beautiful it is to be in love with Christ...words cannot describe it, Satan can't put it out, and I can't screw it up. I love you Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home