A blog dedicated to the daily life of a man named Jude aka Bissell and his thoughts on anything under the Sun.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Echo

I feel as though I've seperated myself from God so much that I can no longer hear His voice at all and it scares me. I set her up as my idol and I defined myself by what I thought she liked. I changed for her. I did everything I could to please her and be around her. Everything I should've been doing for God for all these years I did for her. No wonder God humbled me. It's not like this hasn't happened a million times already, but I still can't get the picture. I just want to be happy and anything that gives me that feeling I cling on like a leech till it's dead. I just want someone that'll be there with me when the crap hits the fan. All the things that are happening in my life that I care about I have no control over and the things I do have control over I could care less. I hope I can glorify Him through my graffiti, something I'm good at...no more One Day's, I want it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home